Sunday, February 8, 2009

He's just not that into you...

I just saw he's just not that into you  today and it was a pretty funny movie because for the most part it was so true... The movie was a great combination of comedy and romance filled with  many great actors.  

One of the best parts about the movie was how relatable the story line and characters were.  I can name 4 different friends of mine whose boyfriends have cheated on them, which to me would be a clear sign that he's "just not that into you", but my friends obviously don't see it that way.  I strongly feel that women should respect themselves enough to not allow someone to treat them that way.  Now, I know these things are easier said than done but it just seems to me that many young women need to start believing in themselves and realizing they will do greater things in their lives than dating a boy whose not that into them.  

Anyways, the movie was awesome but just made me think about how dating is nowadays.  The movie also brought up a good point about how the times' have changed.  It used to be phone calls or letters or face to face conversations, now it's emails, text messages, and writing on facebook walls.  I think I liked the calls and conversations better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment